Thursday, April 4, 2019

Project #10 - Portrait Photography

Fine Art Photos:














I took this photo with a portrait lens and from a lower angle. Then I edited it with Lightroom. This is fine art because I'm trying to capture her being happy.

I also took this photo with a portrait lens and edited it in Lightroom. I'm also trying to capture her happiness in this photo.

Commercial Photos:

I took this photo with a portrait lens and gave my dog lots of treats so he would stay still. Then I edited it in Lightroom. In this photo I'm trying to sell dog treats.


I took this photo with my phone camera and had Mr. Gutlerner hold the Great Gatsby and his coffee. Then I edited it in Lightroom. This is a commercial photo because I'm advertising the Lincoln staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment